A Wintery Favourite Outfit Inspiration... ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Leave a Comment
Wintery Favourites ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ˜˜


Wow... What can I say? I am obsessing over some of the Autumn and Winter looks that have been appearing on our catwalks at the moment. 

Firstly, a massive statement must be made towards the berry colour as that's a massive trend at the moment!! Not forgetting, our massive love for the colour black!! Of course, the colours had to make an appearance on one of my Winter Favourite Outfit Inspirations as there just simply beautiful!! 

Shirt dresses are massive at the moment alongside over the knee boots too so I knew straight away they would be a massive hit together and it looks stunning right? 

Don't shy away from mixing colours, you don't have to keep it simple you can of course mix it up and perhaps add another colour. 

For instance, I have added a grey faux fur scarf from Topshop as it's just so beautiful! (It's definitely on my wishlist that's for certain!!) The grey faux fur scarf makes a bold statement as it stands out and makes your outfit look amazing!! 

In terms, of what accessories would I pair with the outfits I have kept it quite simple as you guys know by now I'm quite simplistic when it comes to accessories. 

Top tip, I would always keep it sassy with a plain black bag as it blends nicely with your black over the knee boots. 

While, adding a nice black bracelet as it makes your outfit look dressy and super cute!! But of course remembering, to pain your nails black as I think it makes your outfit look a little diva-ish!! 

Let me know what you think about one of my winter favourites as I love to know your opinions :)!!

Much Love, Anya xx 
Wintery Favourites ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ˜˜ by anyaaa04 featuring a nail polish

Shirt dress
£21 - stylemoi.nu



Marni black purse
net-a-porter.com


Mark Broumand stud earrings
£1,995 - markbroumand.com



Topshop scarve
£32 - topshop.com


Nail polish
illamasqua.com


Forever 21 make up bag
£4.59 - forever21.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig