Camel Tones 😘

Leave a Comment
3 Ways To Style The Camel Tone Colours 😘

Wow the world seems to be going crazy for camel and nude tones, right?? I must admit that camel tones are one of my current obsessions, are they one yours too?

So here we all are as I thought it would time to show you guys how I would style a camel tone inspired look. As we all know celebrities such as: Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian are most definitely camel tone inspirations as they always manage to make the look, look so stunning! 

One of the things that I love about camel tones is the fact you can mess around with the tones and mix it up or keep it simple and stylish by blending similar tones together!! 

I have pieced four different camel tone styles for you today as you can choose which is your favourite or have a little look into creating similar outfit styles to mine. If you have any suggestions, then please comment below in the comment box as I would love to know all of your ideas!! 

Style 1) I couldn't resist pairing a tanned/camel crop top with a black leather mini skirt as I think it's such a stylish look and as you all know I love crop tops and skirts so I definitely had to share an insight into this style!! With this style, I have paired the look with a pair of black heels as you don't always have to stick to the camel tones!! 

Style 2) Wow I have to say this is potentially one of my favourite styles!! I love a suede camel tone dress and of course I have paired it with a waist length camel tone coat as there very trendy right now!! Open toe heels of course had to make an appearance and they look stunning with this outfit!! 

Style 3) A lighter camel tone bodycon dress which looks beautiful of course had to make a hit as the catwalks are sure seeing a lot of them too! I've paired the bodycon dress with a slightly darker tone dress as it's an amazing look!! Not forgetting, to pair the look with a pair of nude heels as it adds such a beautiful definition to your outfit!! 

Style 4) This is my absolute number one favourite look!! I simply love, love and love the look it's most definitely something I would wear either on a day to day occasion or an evening occasion! I love midi skirts and crop tops, I can't get enough of them!! With this style, I've chosen a slightly darker tone crop top and a slightly lighter colour skirt but I would be careful not too go too different when it comes to the colours!! Then I paired the outfit with a pair of tanned heels, I chose to go a little darker with the colour heels as it looks amazing!! 

In terms of what would you pair with the look, I have selected a few little items to give you a little idea of what you could pair with your camel toned look. Personally, I would keep it simple if your needing a big bag for during the day then go for a black or tanned handbag but evening times I would say to use a tanned clutch bag!! Make-up, I would keep fairly nude and natural but of course brighten the look up with a red lipstick to add an extra stylish tip!! 

I hope this helps you all guys!! 

Much Love, Anya x

 4 Ways To Style The Camel Tone Colours 😘 by anyaaa04 featuring Bare Escentuals


Rumour London stretch dress
£200 - wolfandbadger.com


Samuji v neck crop top
£160 - bonadrag.com


Maxmara coat
harrods.com


Lapel coat
£20 - shein.com


Black leather mini skirt
£61 - pixiemarket.com


Red skirt
£15 - bardot.com.au



Gianvito rossi shoes
£510 - shoescribe.com


Jimmy Choo high heel pumps
£380 - forwardbyelysewalker.com



Prada brown leather tote bag
£1,360 - neimanmarcus.com


Oliveve foldover purse
£90 - shopbop.com




Lips makeup
£8.19 - ry.com.au


Gel nail care
£14 - etsy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig