Winter Favourites Of Mine...

Leave a Comment


I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas, I've got to say that mine was really special this year. I love the fact that we all get together and spend the day with our loved ones but it's pretty crazy that we all spend 364 days waiting and looking forward to one day and one day only which flies by so quickly!! Now of course, it's time to start preparing for the New Year!! Are you looking forward to the New Year? 

As December is nearly coming to an end, I thought I would post a few little winter favourites of mine as I previously mentioned beforehand in my December Monthly Favourite blog that I had so many favourites, I really found it  hard to pick so I thought I'd put a little blog together for you so you can see what some of my other winter picks are!! 


Pretty Candle Holders - I can't resist a beautiful sparkly candle holder can you? I just adore these candle holders I think there stunningly beautiful!! I always find something pretty and simple like a candle holder can make huge amount of difference as it completely adds a little change to your rooms and decorates the room nicely. I love the little snowflake look, as it immediately shouts out the Christmas season! Sadly, I am unaware of where the candle holders came from as they were a gift but a very beautiful gift that's for certain!! 


Cuddly Toys - I disbelieve that anyone is too old for a cuddly toy as I just love a cute little cuddly toy! No one can turn down a sweet little cuddly toy, right? This is a little recent addition to my winter favourites as Scott surprised me and bought me this cute little penguin, isn't he so adorable? I swear I fell in love.... Sorry Scott haha!! :)!! 


Tartan Print Scarves - there is so much hype towards the tartan print nowadays, I am pretty certain that tartan has been one of the most frequent print on the catwalk this season. I love how the tartan print came back to fashion, I remember when my mum was my age she used to wear a lot of tartan print looking back at photos of her and now it's come back to fashion and I am now styling the tartan print too! That said, scarves are a must have winter essential and I am certainly obsessed with this tartan print scarf from Peacocks it's become an essential to my outfits as I can't seem to leave the house without it!! 


Penguin Print Pyjamas - As you can see I am a lover of penguins, I think their so adorable and it's most definitely such an instant winter reminder of mine! Don't you seem to have something that's so distinctive and seems to remind you of Christmas straight away? I certainly have and penguins seems to be a definite reminder for me. I love these pyjamas, as soon as I come home I seem to be jumping straight into these! They make me feel so cosy and wintery, I just can't seem to get enough of them!! 

 

Minnie Mouse Dressing Gown - During winter, red is most definitely the colour of the season and mixing it with black and white always adds an extra special little touch! Ever since, Christmas day this has become one of my winter favourites as it's super cute for Christmas time, (thank you again to my boyfriend for knowing my style!)! Plus, who could resist a cute little dressing gown? I know I couldn't!! Of course, this cute little dressing gown is from Primark!! 

I hope your all still enjoying the holidays (that's if you have holiday time to enjoy!!) But with working in retail, I know most of you will all still enjoy your job as you get to see the holiday spirit on people's faces!! Plus don't forget we have the countdown to the New Year which I have to say I am really looking forward too, are you?

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and I wish you all the best for the New Year!! But don't let the festive spirit go just yet!! :) !! 

Much Love, Anya xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig