My December Monthly Products...

Leave a Comment


Wow so where can I start? Firstly, I am amazed that I am now currently writing my sixth favourite monthly products blog!!


I never once imagined that I would get as many rea
ders as I do and that's my second point to make I feel like I am on cloud nine as that's how happy I am to know you guys support and read my blog!!

So of course, it's time for a monthly blog and I have been really excited this month to show you some of my favourite products that I have found or used!!I must admit, it was pretty hard to decide what to choose for this blog as I had so many products I wanted to share with  you all but I knew I could only select a few so here they all are for you!! 



I swear my obsessions for candles are massive!! I literally can't get enough of them!! Unfortunately, I don't know where this beautiful white set of love heart shaped candles came from as my nan bought them for me as a little gift! I'm honestly obsessed with them, as they match my bedroom and look so beautiful!! 



As you can see there's two more little candles which I have posted on my blog already but I couldn't resist sharing them in this one either as there definitely one of my favourites. I love the winter berry scent that they have and the Christmas vibe!! 

Not forgetting, to mention the two Primark perfumes which smell incredible.!! I simply love them, whenever I go to Primark I always make sure I stock up on them as there amazing prices too!! 

Face masks, well a girl simply can't resist using face masks.!! Especially, at the prices Primark sell them, we all love a good bargain don't we? I always seem to love using face masks especially this time of year as it's always such a hectic month and it's always nice to find some time to relax!! 



You all know that I love buying new little homely pieces! When I found this again in Primark I couldn't resist!! I love the colour and I love mugs but I love the motto it's amazing!! 




I have got to say this is the most amazing hand wash and hand cream that I have ever used! The designing is so beautiful and dreamy! I love the scent, it's just so amazing and leaves your hands smelling lovely and feeling amazingly soft! 

I hope you are all looking forward to Christmas day now, I can't believe that it's under a week away!! 

I can't wait to share some more festive blogs for you all either!! Not forgetting to mention, that I am really excited as my boyfriend is travelling home right now!! 

Much Love To You All, Love Anya xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig