The Strongest Action For Anybody Is To Be Able To Love Themselves...

Leave a Comment

Good evening everyone, 

So I sat here thinking to myself that I haven't wrote a lifestyle blog in a while or a life related blog. 

Well now here we all are looking at this blog and I couldn't wait to share this blog with you as this is a blog I have been recently thinking about sharing with you all as it's important to me to be able to tell you all that your beautiful and you should remember that!! 

A few days ago, I discovered this quote on my Instagram and it really stood out to me, I hope it does the same for you!! 

In day to day life, everyone including both genders males and females we are all so self concious. 

I throw my hands up and admit that I am always worried: about what clothes look right on me, if my hair looks the way it looked the day before, if I look big in what I am wearing, if I feel big in certain clothes, if my make-up is okay... I swear it's an endless list!! But we all do it don't we?

The message, I want to put out there is that we shouldn't worry so much because we all look beautiful no matter what and it's about what's inside that counts even though most people today base things on looks.!! It's important to remember that your beautiful no matter what!! 

I thought I would take the time to show and share something with you all as it will show you guys what I am like when I am out of my comfort zone. 

Tonight, I shared a selfie with you all on my instagram with my hair up in a messy bun. 


I wanted to address the message that your beautiful no matter what and that you shouldn't be afraid to love yourself. I must admit, I dislike wearing my hair up, I think I look bigger and I always think I don't look nice but that's my personal opinion and we're all very self concious in certain ways, right? 

I thought it would be ideal to share it with you as it's a little act of mine to express to you all that I am trying to learn to love myself in ways I never thought I would. It's important to be able to love yourself, before you can let someone else love you! 

One of my favourite motto's is that you should treat people the way you wanted to be treated, so in other words you must learn to love yourself before allowing to let somebody else love you. 

Don't be afraid to love yourself, it's not a bad thing to feel comfortable in your own skin in fact it's a beautiful thing!! 

I hope his helps you all, I hope you all learn to love yourselves :) 

Lots of love, Anya x 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig