A Touch Of Red ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ

Leave a Comment
A Touch Of Red ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ

A Touch Of Red ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ by anyaaa04 featuring Rebecca Minkoff

So it's that time of year where we're all wondering what to wear for our Christmas work parties. I know for a fact, it's a massive stress finding something to wear as last weekend was my Christmas work evening.

There's nothing wrong with having a little look on your social media's to find a look that will inspire you and potentially become your outfit and look for the evening as I always find myself looking for outfit inspirations or making a polyvore outfit! 

As we all know the colour red is the most loved colour for our festive season! However, recently metallics have been making a huge hype on our catwalks, there's nothing wrong with adding a little sparkle is there?

Anyway, so I thought I would piece together a cute little outfit inspiration for you all which I will talk you through now... :) 

Tip 1) Black and Red is always a lovely colour to wear. In fact, I find myself especially at Christmas time basing my look around these colours as I just love how stylish the colours look. 

Tip 2) Matching your nails with your main colour, so for instance red would be the main colour in this outfit. So pair your dress with a nice looking red nail varnish as it will make a nice bold statement for your Christmas inspired look. 

Tip 3) Keeping your make-up nice and natural with a nice red lipstick and bronzed cheeks will look amazing! 

Tip 4) Pairing a nice colour clutch bag with a little bit of gold edging looks amazing and of course adding a pair of black heels looks utterly amazing!! 

Well you can't go wrong with beautiful colours and a beautiful Christmas inspired outfit can you? 

I hope this helps you find an outfit inspiration for your Christmas evenings! If you have any requests for an outfit inspiration don't be afraid to get in touch with me!! 

Much Love, Anya x

Emilio De La Morena red dress
£600 - matchesfashion.com


Steve Madden suede shoes
£58 - jildorshoes.com


Rebecca Minkoff clutch
£63 - shopbop.com



TheBalm lips makeup
£11 - modcloth.com


Marc Jacobs perfume fragrance
£93 - lordandtaylor.com


Nail polish
£7.98 - etsy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig