Getting Festive & Making Christmas Wreath's...

Leave a Comment


Wow so we are well under-way with December and the count down is going incredibly fast! I can't believe that it's only nineteen days till Christmas day, can you? (Which also means that its thirteen days till my Scott comes home which makes me over the moon!!) 

Anyway, I couldn't wait to share this photo with you as I found it scrolling through my social media and knew it was something I wanted to share with you guys!! 


I am so excited to share what my day has involved as it's been utterly amazing!! I certainly had the Christmas spirit today that's for sure!! I woke up listening to Christmas music and I feel really sorry for my parents as they had to deal with me singing a-long to the music!! 






Today has been utterly amazing and has one hundred percent set the festive spirit and welcomed Christmas to all of our homes!! It has been so beautiful, being able to make our own Christmas wreath's and sharing our different creativity and perspectives has been thoroughly incredible!! 

A massive thank you to everyone, especially: my mum, Bobbie and Luke as it's been a lovely experience and I can't wait for Christmas day now!! 

Plus, have you noticed how amazing the chocolate brownies are? Mmm they were stunning!! :) 

I wonder what you have all been doing to help you get into the Christmas spirit, please leave your comments below as I always look forward to hearing what you all do!! 

I hope your all excited for Christmas now!! 

Much Love, Anya x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig