A Primark Shopping Spree...

Leave a Comment


Well I certainly couldn't go to the mainland without making a quick visit too Primark could I? (I say little, it was more like a few hours!! But time goes by so quickly in there I swear!!)


My little Primark buys, I couldn't resist sharing what I bought with you all as there's some really nice things in store at the moment! I always find with Primark there's either some really nice things that you can't resist buying or there isn't as much things in store to buy but never the less you always find yourself buying something right?


As you all know Primark isn't always known for having great perfumes but these two are most certainly the best sellers by far! It's quite funny, as whenever I go over to the mainland my first thought is I had better pop into Primark to see if they have that perfume as it's just such a beautiful scent!! 


I finally managed to convince myself to buy this white over the shoulder top, it's been in the sale for a while but over in Southampton they unfortunately didn't have my size the second time I went over. So thankfully, when I went to Portsmouth I knew I couldn't resist buying the top for £3.00! (An absolute bargain!!) 

What I love about this top is the fact that I usually tend to focus on what I wear on the bottom half more than my top half as I always think pairing simple tops with a stylish pair of trousers or skirts look incredible! Plus, I have a big obsession at the moment with over the shoulder tops! 


The world is obsessing with oversized slogan tee's at the moment! When I saw this baggy slogan tee I couldn't resist it as you know I love wearing the colours black and white plus it's something simple you can wear with some joggers on a lazy day! You can't go wrong can you? Not forgetting, the fact that you could dress the top up with a pair of nice jeans and platforms!! 


I clearly seem to have an obsession with turtle neck jumpers at the moment, it's definitely one of my winter essentials that's for sure so when I came across a burgundy turtle neck jumper I couldn't resist!

You all know how much I love my midi skirts and of course black and white are my favourite colours to wear and I just couldn't resist owning another black and white midi skirt. 
How could I forget to mention, the fact I couldn't resist a good old Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas tee! I have been feeling pretty festive wearing this, I must admit! 

Much Love, Anya xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig