Homely Inspirations Of Mine ๐Ÿก

Leave a Comment
Homely Inspirations Of Mine ๐Ÿก

Creating and sharing some little homely touches and inspiration boards is something I just simply love doing!! 

I knew it would be that time again to share a little peak into what I love and what some of my homely inspirational looks look like right? We all have different tastes and different pictures in our minds, so I wanted to take the time to show you mine!! 

Ever since I was a little girl I have got to say the pink white and grey colour schemes have one hundred percent been an absolute lover of mine! (I definitely think this is because Cinderella was my favourite film growing up and there is no denying it that I was the typical girly girl who loved girly things like the colour pink and pretty dresses. I say did I still do!!) 

Recently, with being away and visiting different places I have been very influenced towards my designs and inspired by apartments, this explains the picture of the white buildings on the right hand side. I just think apartments, are stunning and I love the different styles you can create which look utterly incredible!! (I swear, I am dreaming to own an apartment one day!!) 

The thought of owning an apartment and being able to play around and create different designs makes my heart skip a beat!! 

I mean, personally I would one hundred percent have to have a dressing table as you all know how much I love a dressing table!! Alongside, with mirrors I adore long mirrors and big chunky mirrors as I think there beautiful!! 

I must admit I am a typical girly girl and I love little accessories for my bedroom so I know for a fact if I were to have a whole apartment then there would of course be millions of accessories, as I have a big love for pillows, candles and of course flowers!! I'm most definitely dreaming about an apartment as you can see! Everyone has a dream though don't they?

I hope my homely touches and inspirations have inspired you and helped you create a look that's to your taste!! 

Let me know your thoughts and comments as I always enjoy reading and hearing them!!  :) 

Much Love & Keep Dreaming, Anya x

Homely Inspirations Of Mine ๐Ÿก by anyaaa04 featuring a hollywood sign

H M bed linen
hm.com


Ornate mirror
alexanderandpearl.co.uk


Hollywood sign
£265 - mytwodesigners.com


Crate and Barrel beige throw pillow
£60 - crateandbarrel.com


Glass vase
£35 - lampsplus.com


Kate Spade scented candle
£26 - katespade.com


Haute House tufted bed
£3,770 - neimanmarcus.com


Tufted chair
£535 - fratantonilifestyles.com


Marc Jacobs fragrance
£47 - nordstrom.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig