Little Surprises & An Addition To The Blog...

Leave a Comment
Good Evening Everyone, 

I couldn't wait to share this little blog with you all as I love creating little additions to the blog, plus I love sharing little surprises for you all to find out!! :D 

Image result for snow







As I think you can discover I'm not going to tell you what the little surprise is, I'm leaving it all up to you to discover what the little surprise is!! I wonder if you can figure out what's changed and what has been added to my blog for a little gift for you all!





I thought I couldn't be so mean and I found myself leaving some clues for you... As you can see it is Christmas inspired but that's all your getting out of me!!

I chose these photographs as they have been my favourite pictures that I have seen on my social media's recently. I normally would drop some sort of hint for you all on my social media's but I haven't this time so I had to get my social media's in here somehow didn't I?

I wonder if you have guessed what the little surprise is??!! Let me know as I would love to know who the first person to know is, plus I would love to know how long it took you etc!! 

Leave the comments below :) 

Lots of love & I hope you can guess what's new. Love, Anya xx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig