Topshop New Buys...

Leave a Comment


There's definitely a lace up feeling this year, isn't there? Lace up tops have been appearing everyone, in our shops and on our catwalks and of course now in my wardrobe!! 

I must admit, for the last few months I have become rather obsessed with the look. I knew I had to invest in a lace up top, but I couldn't quite find one that really caught my eye until I found one in Topshop last week... 






I couldn't choose between the colours as they all look amazing so I ended up leaving the shop with all three!! But I am over the moon, I love them!! 

Many celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are examples of who also found the lace up top's trendy too! 





What I love about the lace up top look is there are so many different styles and you can mix the looks up!! Lace up tops, are definitely a key trend though that's for sure!! 

TopShop Lace Up Tops - £18.00 

Much Love, Anya xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig