Anya's Autumn Essentials...

Leave a Comment

It's officially time to welcome the colder weather into our homes... 

It's freeee-zzzinggg! 


It's been a while since, I took this selfie... To be precise it's been almost a year!... 

'I often find that the Winter months are the months where you take the time to look back and reflect on your life, don't you think?

I think it's fair to say this year  has been a roller-coaster as many things have happened throughout the beginning of this year to the present.

I specifically, thought it was time to write an 'Anya's Autumn Essential' blog as originally the blog was based around simply just fashion... I'm lucky enough, you guys allowed me to start blogging on beauty and lifestyle topics too!! 


How on earth could I head into Winter weather without a deep cherry red and a glimpse of glitter?? Err, come on Anya!! 

PS - yes that's mine and Emma's Christmas  tree in the background!! 


I mean come on, who hasn't guessed my main essential... 

Yes, of course it's annoying Emma with taking millions of Snapchats with the several different filters... Thanks love!


Would it be Autumn, without the pink cold shoulder which of course sparkles? N-O! 



My recent obsessions are of course  the corset belts!! How trendy are they right now? Oh my gosh, literally to die for!! 

I love how the corset belts are the perfect accessory in order to turn a casual outfit to a street chic inspired look! 

My favourite outfit to wear with corset belt is with a oversized jumper paired with jeans and a cute pair of platform heeled boots. It takes the look from zero to a million is about two seconds!

What I also love about pairing the corset belts with jumpers is the fact, I can get away with wearing an oversized jumper and tweaking the style with a little bit of sass but still feeling super comfortable. 




Last but not least, my adorable trendy chic faux fur charcoal black parka purchased from MissPap.... It's insanely beautiful not forgetting how chunky the faux fur hood is! 

With needing to purchase a winter coat, I couldn't go far wrong with this beauty! 



I thought I would share this selfie with you all as it sets the 'Autumn' tone! 



I must welcome Missy to our family!! 

Much Love, 





x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig