The Only Way Is Wight Takes A Trip To The Only Way Is Essex...

Leave a Comment



A few days after Christmas, Scott and I were thinking of going away for a couple of days and it just so happened that we found ourselves heading to Essex for a couple of days... It was a last minute thing as I had a few days off work and Scott had a few days before he left for university again... 

So join us on our little journey from The Isle of Wight to 'The Only Way Is Essex' and find out what happened on our first little experience of touring the Essex streets, shops and whatever else... 


After travelling on the Monday night I was up and ready waiting to drive into Brentwood but Mr Scott Jacobs was rather sleepy and decided to have a little lay in so we didn't head into Brentwood until 12 or 1 ish! 

In the Premier Inn where we stayed, which was in a place called Basildon which was only ten minutes away from Brentwood, had a massive mirror and of course I found myself taking selfies to show you my outfit of the day...


I managed to convince Scott to pose for a mirror selfie, I think the 'Towie-ness' has got to him :)!!





After spending most of the day touring Brentwood streets and having a nice little nosey around some of the Towie sets we found ourselves heading off to a nice little Italian restaurant called Tarantino... 

 






I couldn't resist sharing the beautiful Italian meals we had while we were in Essex. Scott went for a Lasagne and I went for a Carbonara but we ended up sharing as they were both so beautiful, I have to admit it's one of my favourite Italian restaurants now and I wish we had some more Italian restaurants on the Isle of Wight :(!! 


Brentwood looks absolutely beautiful at nigh time, it is such a stunning place to live and the views are amazing!! 

Scott and I had a lovely time visiting Essex for a couple of days and we will always remember our little visit to Essex!! 

I bet your wondering if we visited the Towie shops and if we met any of the Towie cast... Well I guess you'll just have to wait and see in the next blog... 

Much Love Always, Anya Marie xx







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig