A New Beginning | New collaborations with Laura Thomas....

Leave a Comment

Hello everyone, it's been a few days since my last post but it's been rather busy in Winchester the last few days... I mean, needless to remind you all of the snow that's been making an appearance for the last few days... 

By now, you must know I'm not at all used to the idea of snow!....  I seem to be in two minds, as being an Islander who now lives in a City I mean there are a few adaptions that I have learned... One of them being, when it snows not to panic, I feel I am writing this to reassure myself as well as telling you guys. With living, on the Isle of Wight we rarely had snow but here well that's a little different. However, the other part of me is extremely happy when it snows as it's blooming gorgeous...


Whenever, I take a few days or weeks away from the blog I feel like you all know that means there's something coming...

Indeed, that's the reason!

So I'm back. However, i believe you may already have an idea as to why. Of course, I have always got a few tricks up my sleeves it's just timing it right in select which sleeves to roll down and needless to say I am very excited to roll these sleeves down... I love playing with words, it takes me back to my English Literature and Language A Level days.!

I take great pleasure in announcing to you that there are new projects coming right your way. But there's a few changes heading around the corner. 

Have you guessed what they could be?...

Amazing, you guessed right....

I'm collaborating/teaming up with the lovely Laura Thomas who not only is a dear friend of mine but an amazing partner to have. Only a few days ago, I took to my social media's to reveal that we are working together from now on-wards.  

Revealing big news like this, always makes me terribly nervous but I am dead excited too! 

I revealed a snippet of facts, as I invited Laura onto the live vlogs on Instagram! Which I must say, wasn't originally the plan but we all know the drill when you go live a lot of things often happen...

Needless to say, both Laura and I were nervous as nerves were running high. This was the first time, I had introduced Laura to you all and hinted about working on projects. 

We decided, to simply leave it at rambling on to you guys to drop a few hints and then to reveal more as time goes on...

If you didn't see the follow up vlogs from that evening, I will attach them below: 


There's always time for a little Boomerang...






Anyway, I knew it was time to reveal upcoming news/events with you all and I know it's going to be a project which involves everyone and believe me Laura and I can't wait to see how the journey plans out.


Laura and I have new websites loading soon and I guess that's the point where we will start releasing a little more but it's fair to say it's going to be a long journey that faces: troubles, challenges, advice, guidance, motivational mindsets and a lot of milestones that we hope we can set in place to make the World a better place.

Sometimes, the best advice to give is to follow the journey but allow yourselves to dictate how and where the journey ends.

Live your life, the way you want to and remember you aren't alone... It's okay...!

The project has become a very inspiring project that we have started as it touches home for the both of us in many ways, hence why we have taken this journey very seriously and I can't wait for you all to jump on board....

Keep a look out for any upcoming news...


Coming soon....

But for now, go ahead and give our new accounts a cheeky follow...

Instagram - @Laitsokay 

Twitter - @Laitsokay


Much love as always, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig