My Six Favourite Scents...

Leave a Comment



First of all, I can't believe it's been the first two weeks of the year already!! Time really does fly by quickly!! 

Plus a little shout out to the weather as there's been hints of sunshine today which has started to make me really excited for the summer already!! 


While, the weather has been completely different up North as Scott told me it had been snowing this morning in Hull! 

I must admit, I am a little jealous as I love the snow but then again if I had to choose between the snow or sunshine it would always have to be the sunshine! What would you pick?



Anyway, so moving on before I get too carried away with talking about British weather... 

I've been considering writing this blog for a few days now as I wanted to share with you all what my favourite scents are... 

But it took me a few days, to piece the blog together as I found it quite a struggle to choose between my perfumes! 

So here we all are with the ones I have selected as my favourites... 


1) Zoella - Blissful Mistful 

You have seen me blog about this body mist before I am sure. After all of these months, this Zoella Beauty Body Mist has still remained to be one of my number one favourites. It's just so beautiful and delicate, it's easy to wear on a casual day at work or with the family. I just love it!! 


2) Marc Jacobs - Daisy Jacobs - Sorbet 

For those of you who follow me on my social media's or know me personally will know how much I have been wanting this perfume for the last year or so... I was over the moon, when I opened up one of my presents from my grandparents on Christmas day and found this perfume as I just adore everything about it. The beautiful packaging and design and of course the scent!! 

 

3) New Look - Pure Blush

I've used this perfume for the last few years now as I came across it when I was on a shopping spree in New Look with my nan for a summer holiday. Since, I took it away on holiday with me it's become a daily essential of mine. It's such an addictive scent, it's sweet and perfect for summer. Plus the fact that it's a great price, you can't go wrong! 


4) Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 

I'm a Superdrug addict as you all know and I found myself buying this perfume and then of course I fell in love with it... It's one of my favourite perfumes to wear on a night out as it just seems to stay... 


5) Primark - P.S Love Noir 

Who doesn't love cheeky little Primark buys? I know for a fact that I do!! Especially, this beautiful perfume I must say that this perfume does come with me everywhere I go. I tend to wear it to work the most as it's just such a beautiful scent that keeps me feeling refreshed and relaxed! 


6) Armani Code 

I knew for a fact that this one definitely had to make an appearance as I just love the scent, it's so beautiful and it lingers for ages!! So this is Scott's favourite aftershave which has become one of my favourites of his too!! I must admit, even I use it sometimes as it's one to remember that's for sure!! 

There you go, that's the end of my six favourite scents I hope you have enjoyed reading what my six favourite scents are and I hope they've helped you to find what your favourite ones may be too!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig