Learning To Become Comfortable With Yourself Can Be Tricky...

Leave a Comment


So I definitely wanted to write a blog based around not feeling comfortable in your own body or wearing your hair differently or changing the way you look...


Which leads me to writing this blog and sharing what my insecurities are with you all. 

As you have most likely already guessed my insecurities and my uncomfortable zone is wearing my hair up. I never tend to leave the house wearing my hair up or even see family members with my hair up as it just makes me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. 


When I was a little girl I used to love wearing my hair up at school but it's funny how things change when you grow up isn't it? 

I thought it was important to show you all what my insecurities are as once again you learn a bit more about me hehe :)! 

It's only natural to feel uncomfortable with something, it's natural to dislike things about yourself and it's also natural to love certain things about yourself for example I love the colour of my hair as I have never actually dyed it before, it's as natural as it can be. My hair is a bit of a mix though as it's blonde with little hints of brown thank you to my mum :)! 

So there are plenty of insecurities and securities to love and dislike, we're all prone to follow this through as it's a human act... 

My job is to make you feel comfortable with your insecurities as you should love them, you should be proud of yourself and with the way you look. Learn to love yourself and who you all are as your all loved by people who care about you... 

As I have shared my insecurity with you all, I was wondering if you were all brave enough to share with me what your insecurities are? Don't be afraid of them, love them! 

I hope you have enjoyed the blog, I can't wait to hear some of your insecurities and to help you love them!

Much Love Always & Remember To Love Yourself! 

Love Anya Marie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig