January Non-Beauty Favourites | Collab With Amber Anderson...

2 comments




Good evening my lovelies, I hope you have all had a lovely Tuesday!! 


Wow, so as you all most likely know by now I am collaborating with this beautiful blogger Amber Anderson!! I have to admit I am so excited to be able to work with her and share our work with you all. Amber and I have been so eager to work together since we made the decision on collaborating with each other! 

For the last few days, I have kept my social media quite hidden as I have been busy working on our collaboration. Which I am really excited to show you all!! I can't emphasise how excited I am to actually share this blog with you guys!!  

It's now time for my non-beauty favourites, I am so excited to have a little look at Amber's after I have shared mine too! 


1) Loafers - Boohoo 

I'm definitely one of those people who are pretty fussy on what shoes I wear etc, I always have to find the right pair of shoes and I certainly found my favourite pair of loafers which are from Boohoo. Loafers are most definitely an absolute must have for an Autumn essential and they have carried onto be a January favourite of mine as well! 


2) My favourite mug - Primark 

As you all know heading over to Primark is kind of like a choir for me as I always find myself there before I know about it he-he! Finding homely pieces are always something I love to do and I came across this mug and wow just wow it's so beautiful I LOVE it!! 


3) Pandora - Charm Bracelet 

As I have mentioned previously before in my blogs I love Pandora and ever since Christmas day I have been obsessing over my new Pandora addition from Scott, I love the charm bracelet. Another massive thank you Scott as it's so stunning and I can't wait to share my charms with you when I buy my first he-he! 


4) Japser Connar - Handbag 

You all know by now that my favourite colours are pinky and nudes, I just can't get enough!! When I opened up the wrapping paper on Christmas day with my nan and grandad watching my face I was ecstatic to open this little beauty! 


5) My Mark Hill - Quick and Easy Essential Hair Bag 

I swear this is every girls need to have an essential hair bag at the ready. I have fallen in love with using these products! They don't take up hardly any space and there just so perfect to use whenever you need!! 

So there you all go, that's my five non-beauty favourites, now head on over to Amber's blog to have a look at hers!! 

Take a little look at Amber's blog on the link below, for more beauty, fashion and a lot of blogs based around tea :)

http://www.cupofthoughtsandabagoftea.com/

Amber's Instagram - @cupsofthoughtsandabagoftea 

Much Love, Anya Marie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love your post girl! So excited we got to do this together. That purse is absolutely stunning, so jealous! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your post too sweetheart :)! I am over the moon that we managed to collaborate together, we will have to collaborate again!! Thank you so much, it's lovely isn't it? xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig