An Outfit Inspiration Of Mine...

Leave a Comment
An outfit inspiration of mine


Hey there my beautiful sassy ladies, how are you all doing? I hope you're all keeping well and ready to read my few fashion tips on how to create a simple sassy look for a night time occasion.

You all know I love creating fashion inspirations for you all, but I love being able to share an inspiration for you all which is based around a similar style of mine. 

Recently, I have been pretty busy with catching up with endless amounts of emails which I have been pretty over the moon with. Alongside, spending my time with my lovely boyfriend who sadly had to move back to Hull today as he returned back to his university... Sucks, as I miss him like crazy but it means I have been able to get straight back into creating a Polyvore inspired look!! 

 

Here's my interpretation of my style inspiration for you all, let me know what you think!! 

The only downfall, I have with wearing long mini dresses is the fact that I have big hips :(, we all have an insecurity with our body and my hips are definitely mine!! It's definitely time for me to start working out on my hips again especially as it's nearly summer time!! It's time to get summer ready!! 

Anyway back to styling your outfit, you can't go wrong with a black dress and a black pair of platforms can you? I would definitely suggest pairing a red or nude coloured nail varnish as the red makes a statement to your outfit or the nude coloured nail varnish makes a subtle touch of sass to your look... 

To add a simple little touch to your outfit I would say to add a nice silver pair of earrings with a nice bracelet to match!! 

Plus, don't forget your lippy ladies!! 

I hope you enjoyed my fashion inspiration post!! 

Much Love Always, Anya Marie x x 





Victoria Beckham tight black dress
£960 - farfetch.com


Black peep toe pumps
£49 - nastygal.com


River Island suede handbag
riverisland.com




L Oréal Paris l oreal paris lipstick
£7.02 - beautifulmakeupsearch.com


Sephora Collection dop kit
£18 - sephora.com


Nail polish
£5.27 - etsy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig