Towie Buys & Surprises...

Leave a Comment

Of course, I had to take a good morning selfie to share with you all on my social media's... For those, of you who follow my social media's you will have noticed that I was hyping a lot about being in Brentwood and sending some photos for you all to hype up the upcoming blogs!! 

A little side note, I was really over the moon with my make-up on the last day we had in Essex so I wanted to quickly share it with you all. I kept it rather natural but added a little bronze touch using my contour kit and of course I used my coffee lipstick which I am obsessed with at the moment.

Well on the last day we had before we had to head home we made sure we got up early and left the hotel earlier than the day before as we wanted to head into Brentwood to have a final look around the shops!! I couldn't resist taking one last look before we headed back to the Isle of Wight but fear not Essex we will be coming back...



Purchase number 1) Gemma Collin's Candle - of course, I had to buy a candle it has become kind of a tradition nowadays that wherever I go I always tend to come home with a new candle. I really adore this candle though, I think it's lovely and the designing is so adorable. I love the little pink ribbon at the top!! Thank you, very much GC!! I couldn't wait to get home and display this on my bedroom shelf!! I wonder when I will have the courage to light the candle, hmmm it has got me thinking that I might have to just keep GC's candle on display... 


Just wow, when I went into Minnie's I was so overwhelmed I love the vibes the shop has and the little homeliness almost that's presented through the décor of the shop. It's just such a beautiful little shop, I didn't quite know where to start looking but I found myself trying on the perfumes and in result of doing that I ended up buying Sam's pefume which I love love love!! 


Wow, just oh my gosh wow!! As soon as I walked through the door I knew I would love Lucy's Boutique... Lucy's Boutique is most definitely one of the shops that has remained one of my favourites as there were just so many amazing pieces in her shop as well as there being this beautiful handbag which became mine. A massive thank you goes to my boyfriend, for buying me this bag!! It's so beautiful, I love it!! The décor of Lucy's boutique was simply incredible, like I said as soon as I stepped through the door I just felt absolutely amazing it really was just like living every girl's dream... 

  


I forgot to share these photos on the last few blogs but as you can see you have the beautiful, sophisticated and classy changing rooms in Lucy's boutique which are surrounded by beautiful dresses, coats, accessories, handbags and purses. What else could a girl need? 


Before, we left the shop we were served by two lovely ladies which we found out were Lucy's step mum Tracey Collins and step sister Olivia Collins and they're honestly so lovely!! Thank you both so much for making our experience amazing and for giving us some helpful tips!! 


Now moving onto one of my favourite purchases which is a beautiful black lace dress from Harry's World... 

Except, we had a little surprise in store for ourselves as we met Harry Derbidge but honestly this was such an amazing experience as we had photos with Harry and endless amounts of laughs and interesting conversations... 


Plus not forgetting the fact that Harry followed me on Instagram, which honestly made my day!! Lots of love to you, Harry!! 



Two of my favourite purchases to date are definitely the little red bodysuit from Danni's and the Wifey White slogan tee, I literally love them!! 




However, I have got to admit when I found out that Danni was working in her shop I had to step back for a second before I entered the shop as I was so overwhelmed to meet her!! 

I still remember, my hands shaking and then we met her and she asked us if we wanted a photo... Of course, I wouldn't have said no hahaha! Danni helped me around the store searching for clothing and it was just honestly amazing to be able to meet her and have a look around her wonderful store! 

Besides, talking about our lives and her life on and off screen!! Not forgetting, the fact that Danni let us park in her V.I.P parking space at the back of her shop, Thank you for that Danni!! Lots of love to you, Danni!! 



Of course, not forgetting my Bella Sorella buy which of course had to be another candle!! 



I have to admit that I have been dying to buy one of these candles... I couldn't make up my mind which candle I wanted but of course I picked a pink Faerie Wishes & Kisses one!! 



Plus, we also managed to meet Georgia Bright who was really kind and so lovely to us. Although, poor Georgia wasn't very well so we wish the best for you and hope you get better soon!! 

Wow so that sums up the end of our Towie Tour and our amazing few days away in Essex. A massive thank you to Scott for making it amazing, I've loved spending the last few days with you before you headed back to university! As well, as a thank you goes to everyone we met in Essex as you were all lovely to us!! 

Lots Of Love To You All, Anya xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig