My January Monthly Products...

Leave a Comment



I know it's definitely early to be posting this blog already but these picks of mine are products that I absolutely adore and it's only been five days in January!! 

As you all know I love changing my products regularly and trying new things so the saying 'out with the old and in with the new' of course came to mind ... 



Maybelline's Master Sculpt Contour Kit - So I actually can't leave the house without using this product at the moment it's definitely my daily routine to use this product! I use a light to medium shade as you all know I am very very pale which totally sucks!! Anyway, it's such a beautiful product to have as it's not too dark but it's just perfect and gives a perfect coverage. 



Revolution Pro Fix Make-up Fixing Spray - Wow so I actually seem to be lost for words with this amazing product!! I am actually so excited to have the opportunity to blog about it and share it with you guys!! I'm always moaning as my make-up never seems to stay like any other girls and it always makes me feel down about my appearance as I find myself reapplying my make-up. A few days ago, I popped into Superdrug after work hunting for something to help keep my make-up in place and a lovely lady there helped me discover this product and it works so well!! It holds my make-up well and leaves me feeling amazing!! Plus it's under £4.00 how amazing!! 



So this nail varnish has become one of my favourites I was bought it for Christmas from Beth and I absolutely love it!! She knows me so well ha-ha!! I love the colour and the name as it's called coral which is such a beautiful colour and certainly reminds me of the summer days!! 



Wow so I am such a lucky girl, my boyfriend's parents Bobbie and Steve bought me a Benefit's make-up selection box which is so stunning!! I love the design, it's gorgeous and the make-up is outstanding! Once again. a massive thank you to you both it's clear you know me well!! 



This has become my number one favourite mascara and it's definitely one of my most recommended mascaras for you all. I love the designing of the mascara isn't it eye catching? I can't express, how much I love this mascara though it's just perfect especially for an evening out but I seem to wear it no matter what the occasion is as it's beautiful and creates a natural look but also makes your eye lashes look extra long...!! You can't go wrong with a mascara which creates a longer lash look can you?



Now I have been dying to share this lipstick with you all! I think it's absolutely stunning, it's such a wonderful colour and I love buying new lipsticks and trying a slightly darker nude colour out!! When I got home, I happened to notice that the lipstick was called Coffee Craze and I initially panicked as I'm not a lover of coffee or the smell.. However, I fell in love with the smell just as much as the colour and it's become one of my most loved lipsticks. It leaves a lovely soft touch to your lips and is long lasting lipstick, I just love it and can't get enough of it!!



As you all know, I am a massive fan of other bloggers for example Tanya Burr and Zoella as they're both so inspirational to us all!! I love being able to buy their products as their products without a doubt are incredible! As you can see, I have fallen in love with Tanya Burr's Frosting Cupcakes nail polish as it's such a beautiful colour I just can't resist it!! 

Wow so that's another end to this months favourite products blog of mine and of course the first month of 2016 over and done with which I can't believe!! I hope you have all enjoyed reading what my favourite picks are!! 

Lots of love, Anya x 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig