A Chic Suit Style ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Leave a Comment
A Chic Suit Style ๐Ÿ’ฅ

A Chic Suit Style ๐Ÿ’ฅ by anyaaa04 featuring Marc Jacobs

No matter what we wear us ladies now how to show you guys that we are all important!! What I love about using the Polyvore app is being able to show you all my different types of style.

I couldn't resist sharing a suit style as we all have our different interpretations on how we dress to impress or dress for work, don't we?

Personally, I find that styling the suit wear has become a massive trend recently!! I must be honest, I'm not overly keen on pairing a blazer and smart trousers together as I think that's more suited on men. But when it comes to women we take it to another level and like to try different things with our fashion right?

So here's my boss like wear, take a little look and let me know what you think...!! 

If I am honest, I think keeping things simple always looks the best which is why I have chosen a simple camel tone crop top and paired it with a high waisted pair of white suited trousers (I think the trousers look incredible!!) 

Then simply, adding a pair of black heels to add a bold statement to your outfit, looks so amazing!! It certainly, shows off your diva side that's for sure.

Pairing your outfit with a nice creamy checked scarf and a beautiful tanned handbag looks so trendy as it shows you have put some thought into the way you present yourself as well as the fact that it matches and looks stunning!! 

Show off your new suit styles, don't wear the same and don't be afraid  of change!! 

Keep on Styling, Love Anya Marie xx

Crop shirt
£19 - choies.com


Proenza Schouler relaxed pants
£860 - modaoperandi.com




Burberry shawl
£325 - burberry.com



NARS Cosmetics matte blush
£21 - barneys.com



Face makeup
amazon.co.uk


Marc Jacobs fragrance
£96 - lordandtaylor.com


Balmain beauty product
net-a-porter.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig