Llamaste!

Leave a Comment

Image result for lamaste

Llamaste, everyone! 

I've been very eager to share this blog with you all as who doesn't love Llama's and Alpacas?

Image result for alpaca tumblr

I can't help but share this cute alpaca with you all. How adorable?


When this opportunity came on the horizon for me from a dear friend of mine, I was very excited to share something that I know she's so passionate about as are others including myself. 

For those of you, who are unaware of one of the many interesting places that we have situated on the Isle of Wight, then you're about to discover a new place for you to visit... 



I'm so desperate to go down to the Island and visit the farm! It's so wonderful! 



This brings me onto explaining my next favourite thing, my Llamaste inspired tee! It's so beautiful, comfy and cute! Do you not agree? 

When Bethany introduced me to the 'new range' of tee's that The West Wight have created through their brand 'Peruvian Threads' I couldn't believe exactly how lucky I was, but I knew I would feel great honour to share this beautiful farm and their new wow factor cutsie tee's and accessories. 

From looking through the different range of tee's and accessories, it makes my heart melt at how adorable they all are. You won't be able to resist purchasing something from the website, that's for certain! 

Join The West Wight on their next venture like I have and discover their ethical t-shirts made with ethical superstars 'Rapanui' who create the t-shirts with organic cotton in renewable energy factories which is another great factor for you all as they have amazing recycling schemes for instance; sending your t-shirt back to them for £5 off your next purchases! Amazing right?

You shall find the tee's in over 9 various colours and designs on the website, which one will you go for? Leave your comments below! 

Click the link below, to head straight to the website... Peruvian Threads!



I couldn't resist sharing this stunning home decor piece and what better way than to share it on this blog... What a coincidence!!

 

Lots of love as always, 


xxxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig