Touring Winchester Featuring Mum and Nan....

Leave a Comment

Well it's certainly been a few days since I have last posted for you all. Clearly, I have underestimated there as it's been more than a few days! I'm so sorry for the lacking of blogs! 

I must say a massive thank you to the consistency of followers that I have as I truly try my hardest to keep on-top of emails and Direct Messages from you all. It means the world to me, to know that I have such an influence and following as you know I never ever dreamed that my blog would reach this point! Never ever did I believe! 

Related image

First of all, let's welcome July! No way are we more than halfway through the year already! It's crazy!!!!! 

Rather than, allowing myself to become carried away with myself I thought I would take the initiative for once and jump straight into the topic of this blog though I will share a few things with you in the next blog.... In fact, I will make the next blog a catch up with me!! 



Winchester is such a beautiful City with such beautiful history and I can't wait to unfold some of the stories Winchester holds. 

For those of you who have followed my blog from day one then I am sure your aware of my love towards Jane Austen. Though, I never truly figured out whether my mum's love for Jane or my love for Jane Austen is the strongest as she has always been a favourite author in our family home.... Little did I know her last home before she passed away is located five minutes away from my doorstep!

How surprising!!

However, with my mum and nan visiting me this weekend I thought it was the perfect opportunity to explore the back streets of Winchester... 


I couldn't resist sharing the beautiful quote once spoken by the one and only Jane Austen.


Mum and I found ourselves rushing for a little picture!... 



Of course, we had to have a little stop for food!! Touring most definitely involves a stop for food right?

Recently, I have noticed that you've been wondering what some of my current styles are. So I thought I would piece one of my favourite looks together to show you! 

Fear not, there will be plenty more trendy blog posts coming soon! So keep an eye out! 





Jumpsuit - Miss Pap

Shoes - Boohoo

It's time for me to sign off now and catch some sleep! 

Much Love as always, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig