Primarni Spree 2017...

Leave a Comment


Image result for sunday tumblr quotes
There's always time for a lazy Sunday, right?... 

Well, though I enjoy doing absolutely nothing there's days where I absolutely love having so much to do that I can't even spare a moment to think of the little things I haven't completed in my day... Does anyone else feel exactly the same way as I do?

With it being a Sunday, I thought it would be the ideal time to share some recent bargains of mine with you all... Especially, as Primarni has begun stocking for Autumn fashion wear! How exciting!! 

I know for a fact that Primark is a little in-between as it's hit and miss sometimes... But when the stock is good, it's good!! 

With, recent blogs I have posted I thought it would be perfect to share a few little newbie buys I have purchased as your all aware fashion is a huge interest of mine... 

Plus, it's another little sneak peak into my wardrobe! Though, I have a few beauty products as a little surprise to share with you too as a little extra surprise!!


As I have previously stated in a blog I have posted recently, I am very inspired by Megan Mckenna's style and she certainly has brought back sliders this year! 

I love the edgy look that's portrayed through sliders though the fun and casual beach look is definitely trendy too! 


Loafers are of course my favourite shoes by far for Autumn weather. When I initially see loafers they scream out Autumn fashion to me as they're so fashionable!  


Monochrome and off the shoulder tops have been incredibly sassy during this years fashion seasons and I simply couldn't resist! 


Shirt dresses are perfect paired with a snug pair of heeled boots and a fur coat for Autumn!



Those of you who know me well enough by now, of course I have bodysuits surrounding my wardrobe aren't they just the most comfortable but also chic item of clothing?


I've been asked so many questions since beginning blogging but there's always one question that remains in my mind... I wonder if you have all guessed by now. 

'What item of clothing do I find reoccurring in my wardrobe?' 

Without a shadow of a doubt, my leather jacket is most certainly the item that always finds itself reoccurring in my wardrobe. It's just one of those items, that I can't seem to misplace!

Now it's time for the beauty products.... Isn't that always the reliable part of Primark?


I've been in search for a new night cream recently as I like changing up my beauty routine. It's definitely worth purchasing but fear not I will review the product for you all in more detail!



Face masks are the perfect beauty treatments for snuggling up on a Sunday afternoon as the rain pours down against your windows, while in the distance the TV is on with your catch up programmes on repeat and of course your hot cup of tea is on the table-side... 


My key to Autumn fashion is without a doubt boots... But heeled black boots are of course my favourite, I simply adore them!! 


Until next time my lovelies!... 

With Love, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig