My Current Top Styles...

Leave a Comment





So it's been a while since I have last posted a blog around my current styles... 

Lately, I have been so focused on pursuing 'Lifestyle and Motivational' blogs. Though, that doesn't mean I haven't been busy working away on many other topics and passions of mine, as I have been!

However, it's Summer and how could I resist sharing a few style tips of mine?... I simply could not! 

As you all most likely know by now summer is most definitely by far the favourite season of mine and that's mainly down to the style... 

I find with summer styles, you can explore more and be bold with your choices.

I've created a few collages to show you several styles of mine rather than focusing on individual styles as then you can explore my wardrobe a little more closely.

Currently, my wardrobe consists of; jumpsuits, playsuits, shorts, kimono's, crop tops, baggy trousers, ripped jeans, platforms, pretty white chockers and for those of you who know me well enough you'll know my wardrobe consists of Megan Mckenna's clothing line from MissPap.

Though, that said I believe that to create a style it's not just based upon an outfit it's based around the hairstyle, the make-up and the way you accessorise your look.

I believe, every look you create becomes a chapter of who we all are!

Creating a style that reflects well to yourself and to others is truly inspiring. 

I always remember from being little, that style had a massive influence on my life. 

Memories, always fill my mind but there's one significant one which remains in my mind everyday I turn to styling a look... I wonder if my mum or my Auntie Claire can remember this memory?... 

Yes... It's listening to 'Shania Twain', as let's be honest she certainly always knew how to style the leopard print right? The amount of sassiness that woman showed the world certainly gave me goosebumps as a little girl and always encouraged me to 'Feel Like A Woman' too!  

 

I guess from such an early age, I knew what impressed me and what didn't... if you get my pun there! Ha! 

Well I must always thank my mum and my auntie for introducing a style icon into my life as you also introduced my passion for fashion and styling!

To me, every situation/event/day is a reason for styling and embracing yourselves.

That's not me saying, you can't style your pyjammies or your hoodies as you can and those of you who know me know that's exactly what I do!... 

Beauty is everywhere, it's right in-front of you and you need to grab it with both hands!... 

Be brave to try out new looks, as beauty is confidence!

With the looks above, if you have any questions or if you wish to have details on specific looks then be sure to let me know as I am more than happy to go over the looks and express what the looks create for me etc... 

I have seen the consistent requests for my style boards from you all, as you know from the emails I have replied to I am on that and you will have style boards coming your way as I miss creating them and sharing them with you guys just as much as you miss seeing them!! 

They will be coming your way sooner than you think!!!!


Lots of love,


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig