The World Is Your Oyster....

Leave a Comment
Image result for monday tumblr

Monday... Monday... Monday... Oh Monday, what shall we do with you today?...


From reading your comments and seeing how much you liked previous motivational blogs I couldn't resist sharing another with you all.... 

Especially, as I have been pretty slack with uploading my blogs with you all recently. Moving to Winchester from the Isle of Wight has been somewhat more chaotic than most days I would spend my time blogging at home on the Isle of Wight... There's just so much more I have to share with you all! 

Related image

It's taken a long time for myself to believe the quote above... 'The World Is Your Oyster' and that's because I believe you have to believe in yourself first!

From reading your comments to your emails, it often reminds me of how important it is to remind you that new opportunities are within the grasp of your fingertips. 

There are many opportunities that are turned down because we fear what others think of us. 

We should all turn our focus on fearing the opportunities that we may loose.

Be who you want to be. 

There's always the fear and pressures of what others think in the back of our minds but why should we allow that to determine our life choices? We shouldn't! 

If there's anything that I wish the most to receive from posting this blog then that's to be able to break the mould that surrounds our thinking when it comes to making our own choices and allowing our pathways to only be determined by ourselves.  

It's of such importance to know and to remember that the world is our oyster and you can go wherever you want to go and do whatever you want to do. 

I'm not saying it's not going to be a rocky road but eventually it will all become clear along the way, with determination and confidence we can all reach our potential. 

If you love something, do it! No looking back, no regrets just determination... 

When I initially begun blogging back in 2014, I had no idea that I would still be sat here right now writing away sharing as much as I share with you all. My blog has become so much to me, so much more than what I originally thought it would seem to be. At no point, did I ever believe that I would reach over 10,000 views let alone reach 80,000 views! It's crazy, but I am so passionate about it and I simply love sharing everything that I love with you all. 

Needless to say, there were people and still are people who try to discourage me along the way. I have now discovered to focus on only what you truly love as that will bring you such joy. 
Allow negative comments, to make you work harder and to motivate your determination...

Follow your heart and believe! 


Lots of Love, 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig