You Define You....

2 comments

It's been a long time coming...

Image result for you define you tumblr



I thought over long and hard about how I could write this blog for you all. Many months on end of preparations towards writing this blog.

You may question why, though most of you who are fellow Bloggers yourselves or for those of you who think you know my story or part of it may have a slight idea of why this blog is so important to me and hopefully it leads you all to that light at the end of a dark tunnel too! 

We can all wish for lucky stars right? Though, can we make the lucky stars come true?

Well that's up to you...


Sometimes, we live in a world which appears blind to us. It certainly, was very blind to myself up until around about this time last year. I knew so little about myself and the life I was beginning to lead... 

I was pretty clueless. 

Have you ever been in a place, where you feel you have no reasoning for? No light at the end of a tunnel? No idea what your purpose is? I have and I am pretty sure we all have at some point in our lives. 

Denial, is an attempt of strength. It's actually a strength to know and believe what your being faced with and when you reach that point, it becomes the point where you see a light and know your reasoning's.

I found myself in a rut and now I see it. I constantly, found myself turning down opportunities which at the time I didn't even know I was turning down because I turned a blind eye to them each and every time. I found myself  focusing on my ex partners life rather than focusing on my own. Day in day out, I lead a life of which I wasn't happy. I was not! 

I have since, found my family. I found it in myself to accept that I needed to know both my parents and my family along the way. To find a weakness, is to build a strength and that's certainly what I found myself doing... 

Memories and moments will always last forever but you need to grasp the fact that they will always stay with you because that's you... A part of you! 

'You Define You'... 

Along my journey, I built an inner strength in knowing my story was only just beginning... I found myself, motivated in what I loved and of course that was writing. I needed that split moment to make me realise and understand what truly was in my heart! 

I have always dreamed of becoming a writer. Little did I know, my blog was moments away from falling into the place I never once dreamed of it reaching... It did more than what I had ever imagined. 

Slowly, but surely my jig-saw pieces were falling into place and that's because I took the moment to believe in myself. 

I thought, I had lost the world when I believed my heart had broken. I published blogs which at the time meant the world to me, now they have become the reasoning as to why I am here.

My mother once told me:  
'When you believe your broken it's the moment you know your alive.'


Since, publishing 'The End To A Goodbye' -  I've become me. Myself. 

However, I have been so honoured to have been able to experience others journeys along the way. Simply, because I was brave enough to share mine with the world. 

I'm asked on occasion, what the purpose of my blog was for and my response would have been so different a year ago... Now my response, is to share my life with others who need the motivation to know it's okay to not be okay. 

I have attended many events, to help inspire young adults and children like myself to know there's a life out there if your willing to live it as it will always be okay... 

Though, my blog is a fashion and beauty blog too and I have found myself lucky enough to become an influence on Instagram, I will always still be the one to encourage to believe. 

As what's my blog without hope and motivation? Every single one of you who read my blog or who still does, believed in me and that's why I will always wish to share my life and my experiences with you all. 

I once believed in playing the safe options and then I realised I wasn't living.

I could have stayed in a relationship believeing I was happy though knowing I wasn't and it wasn't right... 

I saw the light! 

I allowed myself to follow my own journey and through doing that I established myself. 

The parts of me that were missing...

You may have to overcome fears or troubled timings, but it all adds up to an experience.

My outlook towards life is that I would rather have ten failed attempts of a new opportunity rather than one easy route of unhappiness... Why should we fear opportunities? Shouldn't we be chasing them?

Being confident, isn't a failure its a strength. 

Time after time, I hear and read stories which sadden me as somebody has been bullied for being confident or their believed to be a snob... Why do we find joy in mocking those who aren't afraid to make a life for themselves? 



I took a chance when nobody else believed in me and I moved to Winchester... With no family, nobody other than my best friend Charlie to support myself. I made that decision because it was a pathway which led me to stability in my life... 

But most importantly, it led me to a journey of experiences!... 

My point, I hope you've all recognised today is that you shouldn't be scared to make your own choices. It's your lives and you should live it. 

Follow your dreams, even if they change along the way... You won't know until you try. 

For those of you who feel troubled in anyway or who even need a little guidance then please do drop me an email or a message on my Instagram... I will be sure to get back to you all! 

Be You! 


With Love, 


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Very powerful blog. I'm sure your shared experience will really benefit others experiencing difficult circumstances or wanting to reach out to meet a side of their family they do not know. Well done and keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope it does, that's the meaning for why I share my experiences online and with you all.

      I hope you continue to read my blogs and I hope it helps you.

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig