Beauty & The Beast PJS....

Leave a Comment

It's Friday, how could I only post one blog for you all? I simply couldn't... So I have treated you with two instead!!! 

It's a typical Friday evening here in the United Kingdom, as it's pouring down with rain and it seems its one of those evening where you climb into your pj's, put the TV on and make yourselves a cup of tea! Am I correct? I wouldn't say I am far wrong... 

Though, with that being said in my case it doesn't seem to be just any sort of pj's... It's of course the beautiful Beauty & The Beast pyjama set which ladies and gents you can find at your local Primark stores!! Hurry down there though as they are selling quickly!!

It must be all those Princesses out there, that are in need of the perfect pj's!!





How beautiful are the range? I love the fact the hoodie is so beautifully thought through as a design! I won't lie, I would wear it out of my house as a normal hoodie! Why shouldn't it come to the gym with me if I wish it to do so? It's potentially become my favourite hoodie! 

The pj bottoms are just as beautiful as they capture the characters and of course there pink how could anyone go wrong with a little dash of pink? You simply can't!! 

Last but not least, the mesmerising delicate peplum baby blue Chip and Mrs Potts 'I only wake for tea' slogan pj top! It's needless to say how beautiful the top is, don't you agree? 


Thank you to my nan and grandad for purchasing me the most beautiful pj set! 

Isn't funny how, wearing something makes you feel special and Princess alike.... Ha!! Imagination, is a beautiful thing! 

I wish you all a lovely weekend and let's hope your dreams come true....! 

Mine would be to stop this horrible weather!! 

Much Love As Always,


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig