Be Brave, Be Bold and Be You!

1 comment

Once again, good evening!! 

I swear I am hitting the pillow after posting this blog post. I wasn't sure when or if I should release this blog post yet but anyhow I have stuck with my gut feeling and decided to post it this evening for you all anyway....


I've realised since becoming an established blogger that life only works when you work for what you want. If I was to allow every negative comment to dictate my life then by now I would be sat at home not chasing my dreams. Instead, every negative comment has become the driving force behind wanting to achieve. 

Everyday, I hear a story of how somebody has been bullied online of offline for wearing something different or for looking different... The list is endless, however we change that! 

I stand against bullying and allowing others to be afraid of others. 

Why should you be afraid of what your wearing or what career pathway you wish to choose? 

In fact, this is the moment where we should all praise the ones we love and the ones who surround us as it's important we all take a stand against bullying.

I'm so glad that I've become a Public Figure, that people come to me in order to express their worries and troubles. Taking even two minutes of my day, knowing I am listening and guiding others through their experiences brings me such joy. 

Everywhere we look at the moment is bad things happening in the world.... 

Why would we want to become the bad and follow a crowd? When you could simply take your pathway and create such a journey which in time could influence others to be brave enough to do the same.

In time, I wish to look back knowing I made the right choices and I have influenced my family and friends to become something they believed rather than something they dreamed of. 

Why should you fear being who you all are?

The only fear that I have is knowing that I'm not becoming the person I wish to be. Knowing that, I could allow others to dictate my feelings and pressure me into being something I'm not! 

Hence why, it's never going to happen! 

Join me, in making a stand for what you believe. 

Never look back knowing you could have achieved always look back knowing that you have achieved. 


I wanted to share this motivational quote with you all as when I've been hit with difficult times this is the quote that always pushes me to be the person I know I am. 

Through simply reading this quote, it's enabled me to live the dreams I had at night rather than waking up wishing and praying for my dreams to come true! 

Being brave enough to make a stand is what truly makes the difference. Allow negative comments to expand your horizons rather than belittle them! 

Chase your dreams rather than seeing them run past you... 


Be brave, be bold and be you! 


With Love, 



x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig