Mouthy By Megan Mckenna....

Leave a Comment












Well what can I say, I have never been one for being quiet? Therefore, I think I fit in perfectly with the 'Mouthy' range by Megan Mckenna. 

Without a doubt, I have been more than excited to drop this blog for precisely a month and fifteen days! Indeed, I have even counted the days!

The amount of times I have spent re-writing, editing and starting the blog all over again is beyond me.! 

Without fail, you all should know that I am a massive fan of Megan! Which means, I have a liking towards her beauty range and not to forget her clothing range on MissPap. If you haven't seen Megan's range online then be sure to click on the link (MissPap) as it's to die for! 

Megan's beauty range has clearly taken a liking to as it's been appearing left right and centre on Instagram. How could I resist? No chance! 

Though, I must admit I had my doubts at first as I am a very much a Mac girl. I find it hard to breakaway from my trusty Mac essentials. Is anyone else the same?

Anyhow, my twentieth birthday came and guess what else arrived before my eyes!!??...

My first ever 'Mouthy By Megan Mckenna Matte Liquid lipstick and lip liner' in the shade Spa Day and Sand... Absolute bliss!

Again, a big thank you to my step-mum for surprising me on my birthday with my favourite lip-kit! 

Spa Day and Sand lip-kit is honestly my most frequently used lipstick and lip liner to date! 

Initially, my first impressions were of course based around the Mouthy box that comes with the two beauty cosmetics. It might just be me but I always find myself assessing what the packaging looks like as it adds that sense of a first impression, you know like an extra touch. It works wonders believe me as it shows how Megan and her team went the extra mile! 

The box stands out a mile to me, it provides that 'street to chic' bad-ass style alongside capturing a sophisticated and elegant but bold statement beauty piece. 

With the designs hitting the spot is there anyway the products could be less perfect? No, not a chance! 

The matte lipstick has a twisty end that you twist gently as you won't need too much as I find the amount that comes out is more than enough anyway. Simply, apply to your lips along with the lip liner. 

You probably know by now that I haven't really used a lip liner before as I keep it pretty simple.

Empower changes as it develops your beauty! 

Mouthy seems to have been my very first trial, attempt and love lip liner... (that's for sure!)

The colours are so stunningly beautiful even that seems to be an understatement. 

The shades truly compliment each other, as you can see from the above photos as I am wearing both the lipstick and the lip liner.


Much love as always, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig