Everyone Needs A Cosy Set Of PJ's Right?...

Leave a Comment
Guess who's back... Back again! It's me, of course!... 

Can I just say, I think it's time to welcome summer and enjoy the weather as it's bloody baking!! - By now my nan would be moaning that I have used the word 'bloody' - deeply sorry nan but sometimes words have to be used!... Ha! 





Recently, I've been catching up on a few TV programmes and what not as I have had a few days off work etc... I find it's the best way to relax by chilling in your pyjamas's especially when they're named after you and your known to be a typical sassy Princess...! There's simply no going wrong is there?

Anyway, how could I simply resist the 'Squad Goals Princess PJ's'? - Again, thanks to my step-mum for encouraging me to think I am a Princess haha! Of course, they ended up coming home with me!! 

But I must dedicate a big thank you too Boohoo, for my 'Anya Eyelashes PJ set!' - I simply love them and love the fact they're named after myself! 

I have been waiting to share this with you all, go straight over to Boohoo to purchase your own set! How gorgeous are they? Drop dead gorgeous... that's what!! 

I simply love sharing stylish pretty pj's with you!!.... I always used to say to my nan when I used to walk around in my pj's on my days off 'that nobody would ever know if I was ever wearing my pj's as you simply style them out.' I won't lie to you, even now I find every excuse to attempt to style my pj's out... 

It's a girl thing, right?

Much Love As Always, 




x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig