My Review On St.Moriz Advanced Pro Formula Primer & St.Moriz Advanced Pro Formula Fast Tan...

Leave a Comment

So as it was the start of summer today... Though, during the last few days it feels like it's been summer for months! Ha! 

I thought I would share my reviews on the St.Moriz Primer and Tan as it's simply my must have essential for the summer that's for sure! 

Image result for summer tumblr
Image result for summer tumblr

I couldn't resist sharing summery inspirational photographs. 

Anyhow, as you all know I am rather pale skinned regardless of whether the suns out or not.... I never ever tan unless I apply fake tan. 

However, I have always struggled finding the perfect tan... Up until now! 


Before, applying your fake tan I would suggest purchasing this primer due to the fact that its the same make as your fake tan but also produces a thicker coat to enable your fake tan to last longer. 

As well as also leaving a glow to your skin.


I genuinely can't express how amazing this tan is! I simply adore it! 

First of all, Charlie and I only applied one coat of the tan as I didn't want to find myself becoming orange or too dark immediately.

How many times has your fake tan gone wrong in the past? I've certainly had more than one occasion, mum if your reading this then you will certainly remember one particular time that's for sure!


Besides falling head over heels for the primer and tan how could I resist how beautiful the bottles are either? 

Since, applying one coat onto my body I have been overwhelmed with the results! It's simply stunning and I couldn't resist applying a second coat to make the tan last even longer.

Here's a little look at the results so far... 


As you can see there is a clear colour change from each photograph!

Plus, currently the primer and fake tan is on offer at Superdrug!! Go ahead and give it a try! 

Much Love As Always


x 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig