A Sneaky Look Into My Wardrobe...

Leave a Comment

I'm back again with another fashion based blog. It seems, from the last few blogs I have posted previously that you have all missed my fashion based blogs... 

I must say, it's taken a while for me to reflect on how much I have missed posting them too!

Fear not, I am back with a Friday Fashion blog for you all! 






As you can see I am into the pretty delicate blouses currently. I love the pretty peplum sleeves and of course the beautiful embroidered flowers it's so stunning.

Followed by, the waist straight leg tie black trousers which are perfect for work or an evening attire. 

I'm presuming by now you have an idea of how Megan Mckenna has become a style icon of mine... If you haven't then I openly admit that I am inspired by Megan's taste towards her fashion!! 

Two of which fashion items I have shared with you on the blog today are from her clothing range at MissPap - so be sure to check her range out!! 

However, with Megan's style becoming such an inspiration to my wardrobe I couldn't resist purchasing a pair of sliders from Primark which I must say are intensely massive in the fashion industry right now. Though, my mum beat me to purchasing them as she had already bought them for my twentieth birthday back in June.... so thank you mum, it seems your always up to date with my new fashion tastes etc.! 

My last and final fashion piece I am sharing with you today, is my beautiful new dolly shoes!! 

We all have far too much room for new shoes in our lives, right? As I have said before, I think I pick shoes much better than I do men! Ha! 

It's a ladies motto, right?!

Anyhow, to add a little sass to your look I think it always goes down to the fact of what you pair with your look and finding the right shoes for your look is a massive essential!! 

It's all about the detail! 

That brings me to the end of a sneaky peak in my wardrobe, I hope you all enjoyed it!!... Until next time! 


Much Love As Always 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig