Friday Motivation....

Leave a Comment

No way is it August already?... For those of you who are enjoying the typical British weather during Cowes week on the Isle of Wight - I am slightly jealous as it's the first Cowes week I have missed in a while! 

Image result for august tumblr

Anyhow, I think it might very well be time for our Autumn inspired fashion to make an appearance soon. What do you think? Late at night, I hear the rain pour against my Victorian Bay styled window and I simply know Autumn is coming! Which means its time for the multiple of scarves we own and the bright but beautiful red lipstick to make an appearance but we must not forget the dainty boots we own too! 

With that in mind, I couldn't resist sharing a few motivational quotes for us all! 

Grab your umbrella and believe you can achieve anything! No matter the weather! 

Or maybe, grab a cup of coffee as that may get you through the week just as well! 

Image result for motivational quotes

This quote is probably one of the quotes that has stayed with me since I was little. The quote inspires me so much as it pushes me to throw myself in at the deep end and find challenging situations so that I can learn from the difficult circumstances. 

Related image

Which of course leads me onto this next quote as I find that situations where you struggle in always leads you to a positive outcome and the strength you have built from experiencing a tough situation. 

Image result for motivational quotes

I truly believe in facing the hard times as it establishes the good times and you enjoy each and every experience more... 

Image result for motivational quotes

Allow yourselves to dream about the beautiful times as it always pushes me to work harder to reach the beautiful destination that I have dreamed of. 

Most of all, be who you wish to be! 

Much Love As Always, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig