Focusing On Yourself...

Leave a Comment

Good evening everyone, I thought I would post another blog as I'm on a roll today ha-ha!


I honestly seem to have an obsession with finding 'Sunday pictures' right now.

Autumn is most definitely here, it's becoming those cosy warm nights where I find myself cuddled up watching the TV... There's definitely no chance of me turning down a nice chilled evening in with my family, a cup of tea and telly!!

For those of you girlies or boys out there who enjoy watching 'Towie', well guess what? It's finally back tonight which makes me really excited.... I can't wait to watch it!

Anyway, so I want to apologise for not blogging a lot recently. If I am honest, a lot of things have changed and happened in my life which were unexpected and unplanned but hey-ho that's life for you!

My point is, I am back and I am focused more than ever. I aim to post at least two or three blogs a week.... But then again you know me and you know sometimes I get so caught up with work or other things etc.

None the less, I thought it was important to remind you all that you need time for yourself.

It's important to take the time for yourselves, don't be afraid of putting your phone down for an hour as trust me social media's can wait! But also, finding time for what you fancy doing.

Just focus on yourself, surround yourselves around the people who care about you...

Live your life!







Anya Marie Ball x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig