New Locks...

Leave a Comment

Hey ladies, 

With the last blog aimed to show you all of your worth. I thought it would be nice to follow up with a beauty based blog as I haven't posted a lot based around beauty in a while. 

Though, it's also time to remember you all need to pamper yourselves from time to time!! 


Without doubt there's always time for a cheeky glass of wine or two whilst relaxing!...




I couldn't wait to share with you Sarah's beautiful work! She always leaves me lost for words, whether thats the wine or the long locks I guess we will never know... Ha! 

Without a doubt, taking myself to the hair salon is where I find myself most relaxed! 

What's your best way to find yourself most relaxed?

It's always good to find the time for yourselves!! 

For those of you who are nearby to Winchester, then I would suggest to head to Toni & Guy as Sarah will leave you feeling truly overwhelmed! 

Please head over to her Instagram by clicking the link - Sarah's Instagram... Give her a cheeky follow! 

I absolutely love my blonder look! 




For those of you who have been intrigued with what lipstick I have used to finish off my looks lately then that would of course have to be my honey love matte lipstick though I apply a little bit of lip liner from Primark which I believe is called peachy it's a light shade of pink. 

Though, I shall add these on my Instagram for you all!..

Much Love As Always, 



x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig