Taking A Little Trip Down To Winchester & Northampshire...

Leave a Comment

Hello Blogging World... How are we all doing today?... 



What better way is there to kick start off a 'Wednesday' blog with lots of selfies? None, yeah that's what I though too! 

Okay, wow so I have had a few busy days recently which I physically haven't had time to fit in space for a blog! 

I've been so eager lately to pick up the laptop; head to my bedroom, grab my headphones and type away!... Now, there's no stopping me! 

As I am back!... 

During the last few months of my life, it's been pretty full on! 

What with; attending modelling shoots, working around Christmas and the New year period, meeting my father for the very first time which was shortly followed by meeting my brothers too, designing and most importantly working on new projects for the blog! 

It's been super exhausting but I have loved every single minute of it!

Sometimes, it's good to take a little detox from social media or other things.... It's super important for us all to take a little break! 

I reinforced that taking a break was something I needed!.... 

Before I knew it, I was on the boat heading towards Winchester for the day... Well technically Southampton, then I drove to Winchester.... But that didn't sound as good as the bit beforehand so I'll go with that nonetheless! 

 

Chubby and I headed over to see Charlie for a few days... (In case, you're all wonderring... yes I have a name for my car!) 




After, settling in at Charlie's beautiful home we headed towards the shops of course!! 

Little did we know at this point we would be heading to Northamptonshire!... 


It wouldn't be right to not try out a few mirror selfies right?... Charlie's mirror definitely passed! Ha-ha! 


It's really important for me to reiterate how you should appreciate your loved ones and take the time for yourself! 


How could I not post Charlie's candy floss machine on the blog?! It was definitely delicious! Thanks again Charlie!! 


I've got to say I was definitely embracing the pink! We love a bit of pink though, right?

Life is all about making the journey's worth while and taking chances you never thought you would have! 

I had a lovely time visiting my dearest best friend Charlie! Followed by, taking a trip to see my father and brothers! 

Life is all about being happy! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie! xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig