My Top Beauty Products From Urban Decay...

Leave a Comment

Hey you guys, so I am back again!! It seems like you can't get rid of me today!! How has your lazy Sunday been so far?

Image result for beauty products tumblr

With taking some time away from my regular blogs, I knew for sure it was time to hit back with some; beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs!! Have you missed them? I have seen some comments from you all, as I continuously say to you all it's good to have a little break from time to time! 

But don't panic though as I am right back at you with many; beauty and fashion blogs!


After spending way too much in the Urban Decay section, I left with the above items! Aren't they beautiful?? It's no wonder why I got carried away really is it??


I couldn't resist sharing this beautiful new lipstick of mine with you all! It's a lot darker red than I would usually go for. A little change here and there is good for us all, right? 

It's also called; Wonderland.... I love the name, it's definitely become my go to lipstick for a wintery evening look! 


If you're fancying a little change of bronzer like I was then maybe go for the bronzer, highlighter and blusher 3 piece kit... I love how pigmented they all are... 

Not forgetting, how handy the mirror is as well! 


After sadly running out of my Nars Mont Blanc foundation, I had to purchase a new foundation but once again I thought I would try something new for a change... 

Before, buying I would always suggest you have your foundation colour matched towards your skin as it's always worth having the right colour. Nobody fancies two shades darker do they? Ha! 

If your pale just like me, then I would go for the All Nighter Waterproof Longwear Liquid Foundation in the shade - 1.0!

I must say, you won't need a lot of the foundation as it tends to brush on very easily. So I would suggest not to use too much! 

For a moment though, can we just embrace how beautiful the bottle is?


I've been dying to buy a new makeup setting spray for a while, so when I happened to be over in Southampton it was most definitely time for one to be purchased! I haven't managed to get round to using the setting spray just yet although I will be very soon!! 


How could I forget to share these beautiful samples from the lovely girls who work at Urban Decay... Again, I'm so sorry I've forgotten your names! But thank you! Who else is bad at remembering names? I'm the worst!! 

What are your top beauty products right now? I would love to know.! 

Much Love As Always, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig