A Special Surprise From Superdrug....

Leave a Comment

well good evening everyone, what's your weekend been like? Interesting I hope.! 



Wow! 

Where do I start? 

So I am literally going to head straight into the subject of this blog instead of waffling away... Haha! 

Just before Christmas, in fact two days before... I received this beautiful box in the post! At first, I was confused as I knew I hadn't ordered anything which to be fair was shocking to believe as Superdrug is my go to website! We all have that one website that we tend to spend forever on though don't we? - I tend to have about for or five of those though! 

However, how beautiful is the design on the Bubble T box? It's simply stunning! It's definitely me down to a tea that's for sure! - With the mixes of; pink, red, white and black!

I then discovered that Superdrug had sent me a little surprise which most definitely influenced towards one of my favourite Christmas's! - We all have those few Christmas's which end up becoming our favourites, don't we?! 


Inside the box, I found this beautiful jar which contains cute little bath bombs but what I also love is the fact that I can reuse the pretty pink plastic jar! It's so beautiful! 


Of course, my nails had to be matching! - A typical Anya Marie moment!... 


Followed by this beautiful 'pick n mix pot'! I am lost for words, it's such a gorgeous design! How cute does it look?... Do you ever feel like you can't take something out of the packaging because of how pretty it looks? I'm most definitely feeling like that right now! 

I can't wait to use all the beautiful products! 

Currently, I have used two or three of the bath bombs and they're simply heavenly! 

Superdrug, clearly know me very well as they know my love for Strawberries and Raspberries! 

So wow..! Once again, thank you Superdrug and Bubble T for the beautiful gifts! 

I love them! 


Lots of love!.... 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig