A New Year, A New Chapter And A New Beginning...

Leave a Comment
Hey!

Image result for january tumblr

Well hello January! Can anybody really believe that it's officially the second of January? Blimey, time certainly whizzes by... 

Wow so I'm really not sure where to start... The last few months of 2016, were challenging and different... I guess it wasn't what I expected. 

Sometimes, during life it's really important to take a little step back from what you think will happen as life is genuinely more exciting when your living the unexpected.! Life isn't about waiting for the light to turn green to say you can go, it's about taking the risks on the amber... Be prepared to take and make risks.! 

It's been a eventful few months, now we're all setting sail straight into January 2017.

'A New Year, A New Chapter, A New You.' 

Have you wrote your New Year's resolutions? I haven't, I simply haven't had the time to do so as it's been pretty manic. Although, I have many ideas... One of them would be to definitely stick with exercise.. We all say this though don't we? (Hopefully, with finding out how sporty my brothers Ewan and Lewis are they could give me a few tips or not ha!)

Recently, I have met a few people who have inspired me drastically so I thought it was about time to express how important it is to take the time to focus on yourself but most importantly to follow your dreams... Don't be afraid, be determined! 

Before, drawing this quick blog to a close - I thought it was really important for me to mention the fact that I have now met my incredible brothers; Ewan and Lewis. It's overwhelming and shocking! But I am over the moon with how important this is to all of us. 

I must remind you all though that sometimes it's really good for me to have  a little bit f privacy and not share everything online so please don't take offence if I don't post a lot about me in the next few blogs..! 

On wards and upwards! Let's all create a bright future for 2017! 


As you can see, a really smiley me in the selfie until I realised I was wearing Lizzie's pyjama top which she bought from Amsterdam saying 'Cannabis' on it! - Ha-ha! Typical Anya moment! 

At least, we all had to enter 2017 with a little laugh on my expense!.. Classic Anya! 

Much Love, Anya Marie xx    

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig