Facing Your Reality...

Leave a Comment

Good evening to my lovely readers... 

This post has been a long time coming but sometimes it's about finding the right time to post a certain blog... I've found my timing!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, selfie and close-up

I'm going to say this once and then I will leave you guys wondering if you have reached your happy place too and I really hope you have!... 

'Finding Your Happy Place Is All Well And Good. But Actually Reaching Your Happy Place And Settling There, That's Where You've Got To Be!''

What I must say is this, it's a good thing to have emotions. Don't allow anybody else to tell you otherwise! It's natural, we all get hurt every now and then but the most important thing is knowing how you rise from your hurt and believe me it's the best feeling ever! 

Life throws many different challenges at you it's all about how you catch them! 

Breaking yourself once every now and then is part of the jigsaw. Finding time to reinvent yourself and build your new chapters are definitely ones to be read! 

Be ready to face fear and pain, growing afterwards is the strongest achievement you will ever make! 

Image result for strong quotes tumblr

Amen to that! Are there any words really that need to follow that up? No! None at all!

*** 

A little mention had to be added in this blog towards watching Lauren Googer in her therapy session on Channel 5 last night! As always, there are certain pieces of my life that I like to keep hidden but I am overwhelmed with how much I can relate to towards Lauren's story! 

For those of you ladies or gents out there who have recently just come out of a relationship or faced a tough corner in your life then I hugely recommend watching Lauren's story... 

It's fair to say, we all have a story... We all have new chapters arising and one long journey to live! So let's start living, not wasting time looking back to your past!  

You never know how strong you all are until it's your only option! 

Image result for lauren goodger in therapy

Again, thank you Lauren for being brave enough to share your story! It's allowed others to become stronger and truly inspired people! 

The saying; "Nobody knows your story until you've lived it!" - certainly springs to mind!

Face Your Reality!.... 

Lots of love, 
x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig