A Few Surprises Here And There...

Leave a Comment
Image result for sunday tumblr

Sometimes, there's just no words other than Sunday... I think to some degree, we all know what Sunday's are for... Lounging! 

I find Sunday's are perfect for scheduling in lots of blogs, working and spending time with my dearests! 

Anyway, so as your aware there have certainly been a lot of surprises here and there based around the blog and my life right now! It's interesting! It's most definitely become a lot more hectic than normal! But we all love being busy right? 

Again, right now I'm not in the position to disclose too much... I know it sucks, if I was reading this right now I would be dying to know!... As hard as it might be I'm afraid you will have to wait and find out in due time! 



I'm sure you're all aware that Lizzie and I have collaborated... On what? That's the question you should all be asking?... However, right now our lips are sealed! 



For finding out the gossip, I would head over to our joint Instagram account! There is so much to share with you all, so please do follow us on our journey! 

First of all, I must say a massive thank you to you all for following us already! We have only had the account for roughly for or five days and the followers we have received have been incredible amounts.! So thank you! 

It's really hard keeping everything a secret as I love to share so much with you but I feel like when we're both ready to release a few little surprises then you will love them as much as we do! 

All I am saying is... keep an eye out on the account especially around Valentine's Day and other events as we have so much to come! 

Be sure to check out both of our Instagram pages too as we drop a few hints here and there!

But wow, thank you! 



I couldn't resist sharing mine and Lizzie's logo for LA's Way! 

What do you all think? - Having your opinions are really important for Lizzie and I! 

We both can't wait to share so much more with you all! Go ahead and find out the gossip by following LA's Way on Instagram... 

Oh and before I forget to mention, also find us on Facebook too! 

New gossip will always be shared on our social media and blogs so keep your eyes peeled! 

Much Love As Always... 

Your , 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig