Rocking The Pink & A Relaxing Night In...

Leave a Comment

Well my oh my it's that time of night where I hit you all up with another blog again! Your excited, right? Ha-ha! 

I can't stress how important it is to find the time to relax. I also know how important it is to work your hardest to achieve your biggest dreams!! 

The thing is we all need that in-between balance, don't we? 

So here's a little insight into how I wind down! 

Step 1) 


No matter where I am or what I am doing, I always find the time for my music... As they all say, in goes the earphones and we all shut off from the world. However, in this case I press a button and place my speaker on the wall! 

Luckily for me, I always find that music is my happy place! I love how music can de-stress you and free your mind... 

On that note, I have been dying to share this speaker with you all on the blog! It's a shower speaker... yeah that's right! A SHOWER SPEAKER! The speaker really excites me! Plus it's pink! How could life get any better that that?  

Step 2) 


A massive thank you to my second mum Ang, (Lizzie's muum), for my beautiful PJ's which are from Matalan! How beautiful are they?! 

So of course my second tip is to find a pair of pj's or clothing which you feel relaxed in! 

I've got to admit that when I am feeling like the need to de-stress I will always go and buy myself a new pair of pj's as it always makes me feel more relaxed! It's strange how our minds work at times, isn't it? 

A side note, how adorable are the love heart prints? 

Step 3) 




Run yourselves a nice hot bath or run the shower! Relax! 

Step 4) 


If you're anything like me then you will know you have more shower gel and bubble bath than Superdrug or Boots.. But always having a selection is good, so make sure you pick wisely and allow your skin to indulge in a beautiful shower gel or bubble bath!! (I can hear myself sounding Northern when I say 'bath' thanks for the accent there Nan!) Ha! 

Step 5)


Then plump yourself down on the sofa and enjoy spending time amongst your family and friends! Grab yourself a cup of tea, turn the TV on and zone out from the world. Or if you're feeling like relaxing and freeing your mind from social media's and the soap world... Turn the TV off alongside putting your phone on silent and grab a book! Read away! 


For those of you who have kept up to date with my social media pages, you would have noticed that I've been wearing a lot of pink recently! Let's just say, my inner Barbie is making an appearance! We all know how to rock the pink though! 

Just so you all know here's a little summary of where my clothes are from; 

Coat - Primark - I think it was only £20!
Bag - Peacocks - £14! 
Ripped Leggings - Matalan - £10! 
Cold shoulder Top - £10! 

I love rocking the pink  look!! 


To follow up with how I have styled the pink look... It's always important to me to find at least a day during the week where I can have a no make-up day! Jokes aside, I know we all love our make-up girls but its very important to look after your skin and have a little breather. 

Have you all had a little think about what the surprise could be?? 

It's now time for some sleep!... 

Lots of love, 

Anya Marie Ball x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig