Finding Your Own Piece Of Mind...

Leave a Comment

Good evening my lovelies, have we all had a happy Tuesday?! I know I certainly have, that's for sure! 
Image result for tuesday

With the countdown to Christmas being right around the corner, it's only left us with the busy queues and frantic customers who are leaving the Christmas shopping to the last minute ha-ha! (That will be me then!!) 

Anyway, so I thought it was that time of month for another motivational and inspirational blog. A lot has happened during the last few months for me and like I've said many of times before, I won't disclose every personal matter as I do like to have a little bit of privacy for myself and the people in my life. 

What I must point out for all of you guys reading this right now is; 'It's Important To Stay True To Yourself.'

Life tests you at times with many different circumstances, but it's important to remember to take some time out. For me, recently I have had a lot going on what with coming out of a relationship, dealing with difficult situations, meeting my biological father for the first time and many other things... Sometimes the most important thing to do is admit it's been difficult as it's a healer... 

It's also important to understand that sometimes blame is placed on yourself, don't put up with that... Things happen, it's life... People come and people go! Don't fight for those who have walked away, your reasoning's are pretty clear... They aren't meant to be there! 

As you know, I haven't blogged in a while as I have been taking some time for myself... It's not okay to blame yourself for things that have occurred in your life and those who care about you will remind you this... Life isn't always about winning, those who loose tend to be the ones who have more of an understanding towards life... 

Don't dwell on the past, focus on your future as it's bright! 

Find your own piece of mind, not everything in life is as simple as you think... Life can get very complicated but dealing with a grief or pain can be brutal. Surround yourselves by those who stick by your side through thick and thin! 

Remember, you're loved and supported! 

Be happy and be you! 



Much Love, 

AB! xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig