A Pamper Night Using Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask With A Feature Of Mummy B...

Leave a Comment
Hey you guys!

Well what a horrible day today is? On days like this it's always time to sit back and watch a cosy film with your best friend or family members... However, Lizzie and I have a lot of work to catch up on so sitting back and watching a film won't be an option for us today! 

On that note, I thought it was the perfect time to share this beauty pamper blog with you all! Sometimes, on a rainy day that's all you need a little pamper! 



What with hearing so many positive reviews on Younique cosmetics... I knew how excited I would be to review this face mask! 

After, attending a Younique's cosmetics party which was kindly run by Jo who's been a friend of my mums for years... I couldn't wait to purchase a few items, although technically my mum beat me to it as she purchased the face mask! 


Before, I start reviewing the face mask can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the cosmetic bag and boxing is? I love it! 




If you're in the search for a high end face mask then I would most definitely recommend this! It's beyond perfect! 

If you're trying to capture a brighter and more youthful look then this is definitely the face mask for you! 

Personally, I love store face masks too but I do believe that this face mask provides an extra mile for sure! 

I actually used the face mask on Monday night and have left writing this blog for a few days to share a fair result with you all and it's pretty perfect to be fair! 



For those of you who are now panicking about the colour of the face mask seriously don't panic yourself as I reacted the same way. In fact, I think that's what made me love the face mask even more as it wasn't the colour I expected it to be! It's always the unexpected things in life that we love the most though! 



For those of you who need a few little tips, I would definitely start with maybe finding an old makeup brush to apply the black face mask onto your face. Just in case, the black face mask stains your hands or fingertips! 

Also I would suggest purchasing a black mitt so when your removing the face mask it doesn't completely ruin your clean white mitt!



I couldn't resist posting this funny photo of my mum and I on the blog either! 

It's always important to spend quality time with your family! Catching up on pamper evenings with my mum is always evenings I love!



Allow yourself five to ten minutes with the face mask on.! 

Personally, I wouldn't use too much as it's not needed! A small amount for each section of your face should do the job perfectly!





I have included some product information with you all so you can look into the product a little more! 




You can clearly see how smooth and brighter looking my face looks! 

Honestly, I one hundred percent recommend the face mask! I love it! 

Anyway, you'll be hearing from me again later this evening as I have a lot more to post! 

Much Love! 



x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig