Are you not ready to let go off your jumper yet? ๐Ÿ˜

Leave a Comment


Are you not ready to let go off your jumper yet? ๐Ÿ˜


Good evening my lovelies, how has your Monday night been so far? There isn't much left of it but I hope it's still a wonderful Monday night for you all!! It's getting pretty late, I need to hit the pillow soon as I have work in the morning.... But I couldn't resist sharing this stunning polyvore outfit inspiration of mine with you all!! I hope you like it!!.... 

Wow, so the beautiful weather has certainly been coming through until today that's for sure... I have really missed that sunny weather and I can't wait for summer but for now I will stick with the cropped jumpers as I'm not one hundred percent ready to hand back my jumpers and bring out the tee's yet!! Are you?? 

If you're all like me and your not one hundred percent ready to hand back your warmer clothing then why not experiment with your looks? 

You want too keep warm but not too warm as the weather is randomly changing all the time... So grab your cropped jumpers!! Cropped jumpers are literally amazing!! 

Even though, they're cropped that doesn't mean you don't keep warm... In fact, you keep pretty warm with a lot of style.... how could you possibly go wrong??!! 

Are you not ready to let go off your jumper yet? ๐Ÿ˜


As you can see it looks super stylish but also manages to keep you warmer.... I'm absolutely loving this style, I think it's utterly gorgeous and you can style it anyway you want too... 

I've gone for the girly girl look by pairing the cropped jumper with a white pair of heels, a skinny pair of black jeans and a matching handbag...! It's completely up to you ladies, it depends what kind of look you're all heading for... If you fancy, going for a comfortable look then add a white pair of pumps!!

In order, to show off your Spring inspired look I would most definitely keep your make-up pinky or nudey tones if possible!... 

That's it for now my lovelies. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog!! If you ever have any requests on looks or styles or anything really then just leave comments below and I will love to help you all!!!

Much Love, Anya Marie xx



Brunello Cucinelli cut loose shirt
£540 - stylebop.com




Yves saint laurent handbag
net-a-porter.com


Watch
£115 - ebags.com


Lime crime lipstick
£14 - dollskill.com



Elie Saab perfume fragrance
£74 - saksfifthavenue.com


Ncla nail polish
£11 - revolve.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig