My Exciting New Mac Make-up...

Leave a Comment

Good early evening everyone, how are you all? It's been my first Sunday off work so I thought what a better way to spend my day off than blogging for you all? I hope you're all having a wonderful lazy Sunday!! I definitely am that's for sure!! 

I thought it would be nice to finally share my new purchases from Mac make-up with you all... For at least a month, I have been subtly mentioning the new mac make-up but I've finally come to sharing the products. I guess the main reason for why I have taken so long to share the beauty products is down to the fact, that I wanted to take my time with reviewing the products individually... 

I hope I don't bore you all with my new beauty products!.... Let's hope you don't fall asleep!! 




I've always been super eager to try out a Mac foundation... So when I headed over to Southampton I knew I wanted to test out a perfect foundation for my skin tone... Luckily, a lady who works for Mac offered to help me and she found a perfect match for my skin.... I would one hundred percent recommend looking into finding a foundation from Mac it might be a little pricey but it's definitely worth buying as it lasts a while... 

From already using it on a daily basis or every other day, I haven't used huge amounts and its still at the top of the bottle!! 

Before moving onto my next product, I've of course got to mention the love I have for the bottle!! You have to buy the pump separately, but I would suggest buying the pump as it's still a lovely design which comes with a cute little lid. Or you can keep the little black lid which comes with the foundation but either way the designing is beautiful!...




While, I was over in Southampton of course I had to have a quick nosey at everything else... In fact, I have been after the perfect bronzer for a while now and that's when the lovely lady showed me this bronzer!! It's simply gorgeous, it looks quite dark but it's also very deceiving as it's the perfect shade for my skin. What I also love is the mirror which comes with the bronzer its such a beautiful simple design!! 

If you're looking for the perfect bronzer for the summer days and nights then be sure to give this one a go as you can't go wrong!! 



I have to be honest with you all, I don't usually tend to use a beauty powder/blusher - I normally tend to be quite basic with my daily make-up routine. However, I wanted to treat myself for my holiday in July with Scott!! I always think the perfect make-up purchases create such stunning looks for the summer! So I tried out the new beauty powder which is called Sunny Surprise. The name of the product also makes me super excited!! What I love about this beauty powder is the fact it's easy to apply and you don't need huge amounts of it either!! 


I also couldn't resist buying a new contour brush.... I can't give you all a first impression on how well this brush is as I haven't had the nerve to use it yet as it's just so beautiful and clean but as soon as I do you will be the first to know!! 


Finally, my last Mac purchase was this beautiful matte lipstick! It's wonderful, I actually found the shade on another Youtube Vloggers page and I knew I definitely wanted to invest on this lipstick... Not actually realising, one hundred and twelve pound later I would be leaving the store... But oh well we all enjoy shopping right? 

I've been after a nude pinky colour for a while and I am so impressed with the shade of the lipstick!! It's perfect!! Not forgetting to mention the fact that the name of the lipstick is incredible... It's called Honey Love and it reminds me of the beautiful summer nights!! Where could you possibly go wrong??

Anyway, that brings this blog to a close... I hope you have all enjoyed reading about my Mac make-up purchases... I have loved sharing them all with you!! 

Have an amazing week you guys!! Keep an eye out for new blogs which should be coming fairly soon!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig