Two ways to style the Bomber Jacket look ☺️

1 comment
Two ways to style the Bomber Jacket look ☺️

Hey guys, how are you all doing? So it's been a while since I last created a men's wear blog but I'm back with two different styles for you all to try out... 

With Bomber Jackets being a massive trend for this Spring, how could I not create two different styles for you all to try? 

I'm not going to lie, I love the bomber jackets I think they're a massive trend for this year and the catwalks are definitely showing them off... So why don't you follow my simple ways of wearing them?

There are so many different colours to choose from.... Why don't you start with pairing black as you could pretty much wear it with anything? Tanned tops are still a massive hit too so why don't you try pairing your bomber jacket with a slim pair of black jeans and the new Puma suede shoes which are incredible? 

My second style, is still a massive look at the moment as khaki is one of the most talked about colour trend at the moment!! How could I resist pairing a khaki bomber with a simple grey coloured top and a black skinny pair of jeans? This look is definitely a trend to go for. I've paired the look with a simple pair of black and white vans which look amazing with the outfit. 

I'm sure Scott will notice, that I have paired his aftershave with this outfit inspiration as I bloody love it!! Don't forget your aftershaves, your sunnies and your wallet gents!! 

Much love, Anya Marie xx 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Medicals.com is your online wellspring of wellbeing and excellence needs. We take pride in realizing that every client has an awesome involvement with us. Our main objective is to offer the best client administration experience accessible. We convey more than 10,000 items from a wide exhibit of lines to offer clients the best alternatives for their wellbeing. We are resolved to grow our stock to more than 25,000 items inside of this beauty products online. We endeavor to offer clients the most moderate delivery we can. We are always working with our transportation accomplices to improve rates so they can be passed onto the clients.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig