My Make-up Routine For Casual Looks...

Leave a Comment

Hey you guys, it's Monday once again but that's alright as it will soon be the weekend again! 
As soon as I spotted this on Instagram I knew I had to share it with you all!! Of course, I love it as it's pink and super girly! How couldn't I not post it on the blog? It certainly fits, the category of being girly and pink right?... 


Anyway, I got slightly side tracked from the point of this blog so I will get back to the point! 

So I thought I would share one of my make-up routines with you all as it's a pretty casual routine. 

This make-up routine is handy for a laid back Sunday or a simple kind of look which still looks pretty sweet for an evening out with your parents. That sort of thing anyway, I hope it helps you all! 


My fist step is to make sure I apply my primer - I've been trying out a new primer recently and it's certainly one of my favourites... (Which I of course will do a first impressions blog on!) 

I would wait for the primer to set so take at least ten minutes to be sure! 



Meanwhile, I would start working on your eyebrows and mascara! As it's the perfect time to apply your mascara and shape your eyebrows before working on your foundation... 


After, you have waited ten minutes for your primer set it's time to apply your foundation. 

I have recently purchased a new beauty product which is pretty handy as it's a cream foundation and contour palette. As you can see there are several different colours in the palette so by all means there will be plenty to choose from which will match your skin tone. 

From the photo above, you can see I am pointing at the first shade on the left hand side which is what I used as a concealer to put under my eyes. 

 


Then I used the second shade in on the left for my foundation which is a really good match for my skin tone even though it looks slightly darker in the palette it's a pretty good match! 



I finally, applied a small amount of this foundation to blend in with the cream foundation as I found it blends nicely together and tends to last longer.. I can't wait to share a first impressions blog based around the foundation above.

 

An there you go that's how I pieced together my simple make-up routine for casual looks... You can buy all of these  items on Superdrug or your local beauty store... 

I hope I have helped you create a simple and easy look for casual days... 

Lots of love, Anya Marie xx 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig