A Few Little Handy Essentials For My Holiday...

Leave a Comment

Hey, you guys how have you all been? 


So I thought, I had better share this selfie on my blog as yesterday I finally wore my sunnies for the first time this year!! Hellooo Summer, it's been a long time coming but I can feel you at the end of my fingertips.! 

But guys, it's a classic case of British weather as yesterday there wasn't a cloud in sight it was full of pretty blue skies with the sun out and shinning and today I woke up to find the weather was back to being miserable as it's pouring down with rain... Sucks doesn't it?!! 

Today, I thought I would share a little blog based around a few handy essentials which are helpful to guide you towards packing your bags for your holiday... 

We all need a starting point, right? I know, I definitely needed a starting point and so did my cash balance before I spent all my money on new bikini's and other holiday buys.! 


Before beginning my handy tips for you all, I thought I would share this little selfie I took of me and my nan when we went over to Portsmouth yesterday... 


My first handy tip would be to definitely choose the make-up you want to take with you as we all know that we love our make-up but it's not essential to take; four foundations, three mascaras and two bronzer's is it? I mean, I don't normally tend to wear a lot of make-up during holiday's but during the evenings I tend to at least use some foundation and a mascara. So make a list of which beauty items you prefer and limit yourself to only taking that amount as it's unnecessary to have a whole bag dedicated just to your make-up!!

 

A girl's rule is to never forget your shoes, right? So make it a priority, choose which are your favourites and what you think are suitable. Of course, there are several different situations where we would use different types of shoes so maybe select a few which you will need. For example, for evenings I will take a pair of platforms and then for during the days by the pool I will take two pairs of flip-fops with me as that's all I really need. 


My third top tip would be to take away a beauty and wash bag... It saves more room in your case if you take a big enough bag to fit everything inside... 



Holiday's are all based around bikini's right? So of course you have to think what bikini's you would like to take away with you! You don't have to take tons with you, but two or three for a week is a perfect amount! 



Accessories are always essential for a holiday... A hat is very important not just to dress your outfit up but to also keep your head shaded. Taking away a book or a few magazines are also important as it helps you relax and enjoy the time you have away on your break. 

Surely, you couldn't forget to take your sunglasses? You can't forget your sunnies can you ladies and gents?


And that's that!... My handy essentials for my holiday are over for now.! I couldn't resist sharing, a photo of where Scott and I are going on holiday this July, I can't actually wait! 

I hope this has helped you all, there's definitely a few ideas which can hopefully start you off! 

Have a lovely Friday and an incredible weekend... 

Much Love, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig